Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: mailing problems ...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member weendy66's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 1999
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, I?m from Brazil and subscribe SiP, but I?m having some problems, it takes more than a month arrive home, and I'd like to know if there are any others with the same problem...



    ------------------
    As every cat owner knows,
    Nobody owns a cat.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member frosti's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2001
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a subsciption too. Most of the time they come within a week and a half of the original release date, but there are times when I don't get them until 2 weeks to a month after.

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •